The Upper Midwest Koi Club (UMKC) is going to host an auction this late summer. If you have some koi to re-home and/or pond equipment to move, bring them in. If you consider adding koi to and/or updating your pond, come and see what are available for auction this year. This time we have more than 15 nice Bickal Koi Farm butterfly tosai koi available for auction. All items have no reserve price and many people got very good deals in the past!!
· UMKC members: You will receive 75% of the auction price and the club keeps the other 25%
· Non-UMKC member: You and the club will split 50/50. You will be able to join the club at the site.
· Of course, you are welcome to donate the proceed to the club.
· All the koi need to be in plastic bags. The rule of thumb is that you need enough water to cover the koi dorsal fin and the bags still have plenty of space for air/oxygen.
· The club will have an oxygen tank on-site. Please notify club staffs when you bring koi in with air so that we can re-bag them with oxygen.
· Please do not bring koi in with containers or coolers without them bagged in plastic bags. If you don’t have suitable plastic bags, please contact the club.
· The club reserves the right to reject koi that appear to be unhealthy and sick.
· We take cash, check and credit card via PayPal
· All payments need to be paid in full on-site
September 17, Saturday
View Time 10:00 - 11:00 am
Auction Start 11:00 am
Normandale Japanese Garden
West Lot, 9700 France Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55431
Koi, pond-related equipment and stuffs
Open to public. Members and non-members are welcome.
Cash, check and credit card via PayPal
All koi are sold "as is" so no return and exchange. Please inspect the koi carefully prior to purchase.
You should always quarantine the koi no matter where you get it from.