The first club activity of 2022 is the Spring Koi and Equipment Exchange. From February 27 through May 31, if you have pond equipment to move and koi to rehome you can list them on the UMKC website. This activity is open to members and non-members. All listings may be removed after June 15.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE (as a seller):
1. Provide a brief description of the item you are placing for sale
2. Provide a photo of your koi/equipment
3. Provide an email address and/or phone number
4. Provide a price or note that you are willing to trade for
5. Send the photo and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your item will typically be posted within 48 hours
7. All transactions are between you and your buyer. The club charges no fee for this activity.
8. Let us know when the item is sold and it will be taken off the page (send note to email@example.com)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE (as a buyer):
1. Contact the seller directly - do not contact the club
2. Check the website frequently for new listings.
3. The Upper Midwest Koi Club disclaims all warranties and condition of equipment being sold and the health and condition of koi being sold. All koi and equipment are sold "as is". The Upper Midwest Koi Club recommends that buyers inspect all koi and equipment carefully prior to purchase. Payment method and any shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the seller and buyer.
Five nice-sized Koi (asking $50 each, $200 for the lot). Bottom of bin (black rectangle) is 14-inches for scale. As I’ve collected koi over the years for the back pond, I’ve kept out the nicer ones and raised them in a large Fleet Farm tub in the basement (ROIDI water, diet of blood-worms, multi-filter sump and UV filter). Live in West Bloomington MN
Missing EAZY. The internal EAZY chambers were removed on both these units by previous owner intending to upgrade the units however they ended up going a different direction and never putting the old chambers back. These units can be upgraded for use or used for replacement parts as needed. Below is info on upgrade kits: https://evolutionaqua.com/nexus-upgrade-kits
Bought new from Southwest Koi. Tank and frame collapse into tubs. Sequence pump. Ultima II 2000 filter. Net cover.
TetraPond DHP4200 Debris-Handling Pond Pump, 4325 gph
Brand new in box. Highly rated water pump.
Blue stand with Tank/container: measures 50" high, 35" square (the stand), 32" across. 100 gallons.
651 238 9353
Welcome to the Upper Midwest Koi Club "Koi and Equipment Exchange" page. If you are club member in good standing (meaning you have paid your annual dues), you may post koi and/or pond equipment for sale. You set the price, you coordinate with the buyer - all that we ask is that you let us know when you have made a sale so that we can take down the listing. You do not have to be a member of the Upper Midwest Koi Club to buy any listed item.
DISCLAIMER: The Upper Midwest Koi Club board members disclaim all warranties and condition of equipment being sold and the health and condition of koi being sold. All koi and equipment are sold "as is". The Upper Midwest Koi Club recommends that buyers inspect all koi and equipment carefully prior to purchase. Payment method and any shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the seller and buyer.
Here's how to post a koi or equipment piece you would like to sell:
a. Send an email with a photo of the koi/item to Lori Vertin, firstname.lastname@example.org
b. If you are selling a koi you will need to provide your name, the city you are located, your email, the price of the koi and a photo. No photo, no listing.
c. OPTIONAL information for koi include age, size, sex, variety, breeder.
d. If you are selling equipment you will need to provide your name, the city you are located, your email, the type of item, the price of the equipment and a photo. No photo, no listing.
e. OPTIONAL information for equipment include description or notes.
f. OPTIONAL - You may set one price for UMKC members and a different price for non-UMKC members. If you do not know if the buyer is a UMKC member please contact Lori Vertin.
g. Other items you may wish to post include koi related items, water plants, koi decorations - if you are wondering if it can be listed, contact Lori Vertin.
After you have sold your listed item, please email Lori Vertin with the UMKC provided listing number, date sold and final price. Please note that UMKC is providing this exchange as a service to our club members. There is no fee to list koi or equipment for club members.